- An order is not binding upon CyrexPay until it is accepted; CyrexPay must receive payment before it will accept an order.
Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with CyrexPay. You agree to pay
the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between CyrexPay and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Korea,
without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the Korea on the
International Sale of Goods.
CyrexPay and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the Courts of the Korea, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto,
and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agree not to bring any legal action, based upon
any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against CyrexPay that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
- If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect
the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result
that is valid and enforceable under applicable Republic of Korea law.
- The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such
performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing
waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
- Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions, together with CyrexPay's invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between CyrexPay
and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other
communications between CyrexPay and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings
or trade by custom or usage.
- Purchase Agreement
- By accepting delivery of any product delivered from CyrexPay ("CyrexPay"), you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and
CyrexPay agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and CyrexPay. Any attempt to alter,
supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void.
In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each
time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from CyrexPay.
- Product Return Policy
- · To return a product in compliance with CyrexPay's satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee
return period ( Maximum 30 days) for the product. CyrexPay will not accept returns without prior authorization.
· Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to CyrexPay. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and
insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment.
Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories
provided. If any component of the returned product is missing, CyrexPay's Return Procedure will be breached and CyrexPay may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the
entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
· CyrexPay will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, CyrexPay will assess a 5% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all returns